LED (Light Emitting Diode) Lighting
Installing LED lighting in your building will mean significantly reduced energy consumption, more comfortable lighting, longer life span and reduced maintenance costs.
Some LED facts and benefits:
- The lighting quality of LED has improved enormously.
- A good quality LED will now provide better all round lighting and comfort for your staff.
- Quality LED lighting lights instantly and produces a more natural warm light.
- LED lighting can be retro-fitted to normal light fittings. There is no need to replace existing lighting fixtures.
- Lighting can typically account for 40% of your business electricity bill. LED can save you up to 90% of that cost, as well as reducing your carbon footprint in one easy step!
- Quality LED lights last an average of 50,000 hours – that’s a staggering 42,000 hours more than the traditional tubes!
We are more than happy to survey your site and provide a detailed ROI quotation that will include, aside from direct energy cost savings, a significant reduction in the number of times contractors need to attend to “blown” units.
If you require LED lighting: