– Annual assessments of the quality of our work and internal procedures are carried out. This ensures that we consistently meet the required industry standards.
– Along with the ECA, the NICEIC have a facility in which registered contractors can be searched.
– The Platinum Promise means that if you are not happy with any works (and the NICEIC agree it is below standard), they will seek to resolve the matter for you.
– Safe Contractor have qualified auditors who annually review our health and safety standards; this is your assurance that health and safety is being handled correctly at all times.
– Like the ECA and NICEIC, Safe Contractor have a web-based service in which clients can check the current status of any contractor.
– Safe Contractor has a third of it’s members sitting in the FTSE 100, highlighting the credibility of the accreditation.
– Our membership of the highly esteemed Achilles group confirms that we meet the required regulatory and industry standards.
– The lengthy and rigorous auditing from Achilles guarantees that our processes have been examined and approved by an industry-wise, well respected external auditor.
– Just being included as a member of this accreditor highlights the quality of our service and has helped us become market leaders in our field.
– With City & Guilds, we have an internationally recognised accreditor to our name regarding our electrical expertise and knowledge.
– City & Guilds certification guarantees our clients that we have undergone all the required training and assessment that enable us to be presented with this certification.
– We have engineers that are City & Guilds Level 2 qualified electrically and higher, available to deal with all the electrical requirements that you may have.