– All of our work is insured and fully covered by the ECA Warranty and Guarantee of Work Scheme.
– As an ECA member we meet the ECA Code of Fair Trading, this is a sign of our commitment to the highest possible industry standards.
– Through the ECA we are regularly updated on any new developments within our industry, this allows us to remain compliant and current with ever improving industry standards.
– Annual assessments of the quality of our work and internal procedures are carried out. This ensures that we consistently meet the required industry standards.
– Along with the ECA, the NICEIC have a facility in which registered contractors can be searched.
– The Platinum Promise means that if you are not happy with any works (and the NICEIC agree it is below standard), they will seek to resolve the matter for you.
– Constructionline dictates that any member of theirs adheres to government and the relevant industry standards for a specific company.
– As well as their own strict vetting processes, Constructionline work closely with governing bodies to ensure that members like us meet industry standards.
– The standardised pre-qualification questionnaire is developed by the BSI in order to reduce the duplication of documentation, thereby speeding up the process.
– Safe Contractor have qualified auditors who annually review our health and safety standards; this is your assurance that health and safety is being handled correctly at all times.
– Like the ECA and NICEIC, Safe Contractor have a web-based service in which clients can check the current status of any contractor.
– Safe Contractor has a third of it’s members sitting in the FTSE 100, highlighting the credibility of the accreditation.
– Our membership of the highly esteemed Achilles group confirms that we meet the required regulatory and industry standards.
– The lengthy and rigorous auditing from Achilles guarantees that our processes have been examined and approved by an industry-wise, well respected external auditor.
– Just being included as a member of this accreditor highlights the quality of our service and has helped us become market leaders in our field.
– As part of their framework, Trustmark carry out regular inspections of onsite works, also ensuring that companies technical skills and financial situation is strong.
– Trustmark is a fully government-backed scheme, as well as having support from consumer protection groups along with the building industry.
– To have Trustmark as an accreditor, all businesses and organisations must first sign up to a code of practise stipulating that they have insurance, adhere to healthy and safety regulations, and have the highest quality customer care.
– With City & Guilds, we have an internationally recognised accreditor to our name regarding our electrical expertise and knowledge.
– City & Guilds certification guarantees our clients that we have undergone all the required training and assessment that enable us to be presented with this certification.
– We have engineers that are City & Guilds Level 2 qualified electrically and higher, available to deal with all the electrical requirements that you may have.
– All member’s of our engineering team are CRB cleared and DBS checked.
– Having our engineers DBS checked and subsequently CRB checked prior to carrying out any works on your premises means that we are able to help you the client speed up the security process leading up to works.
– We ensure all of our employees working for us are clear of any criminal records and are clear to work with both children and adults, whether this be any schools or regular office sites.